His Way

Tuesday, December 27, 2005
God works in His own way.

This morning, while brushing my teeth, I had a thought – it had been a long while since I talked to God.

That was just a thought and I did not think much about it and I proceeded with the day’s activities.


Come night time, dearie and I attended a Christmas Party organized by the RCIA groups – ROMANS, EXODUS & JOHN 10:10. We had a fun time – lots of fellowship.

We had a gift exchange, I received this gift – The Prayer that Changes Everything (Book of Prayers, The Hidden Power of Praising God) by Stormie Omartian.

Great! Just what I need.

Thank you Father.

My dearie received a similar present – he got two books – God’s Love Never Fails & He did this for you (by Max Lucado).

We were both surprised. But I think these are the 2nd best gifts we received this Christmas.
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 7:47 AM, |

0 Comments: