Mary

Thursday, February 02, 2006
For all my friends who are wondering why Mary is an important person, you may want to read this article. Do read with an open mind and maybe you will see why things are done in a certain way.

I was cynical earlier as well. But curiosity got the better of me and I began to read whatever article about Mary that comes my way. She is a role model for us. She has qualities that we can learn from – someone who willingly does God’s will, someone who puts aside her own self in order to do God’s will. Without her – would we know Jesus? Would we know the great love that our dear Heavenly Father has for us mankind?

Anyway,
happy reading.

p.s I am not enforcing the views on you. It is purely for the sake of information sharing.

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 12:46 AM, |

0 Comments: