Tuesday, January 24, 2006
This post is inspired after reading my friend’s blog.

Hmm, first love or first crush is usually hard to forget. It’s part of growing up. Haha.

I still remember the few guys I used to drool over during school days but after so many years, they have either turned haggard or have turned uncle.

My brother got this theory – these guys peaked too soon (in terms of their looks) and they are not humble enough to keep on improving (their appearance) and hence their “sorry” stage when they get older.

Good to hear that he has been a positive influence on you (though it is sad that he didn’t make it to NUS with you).

I have a huge crush on my neighbour too – since Primary 6 and it went on for many, many years (for a good 10 or 11 years)! (GSP should know some of it – if she still remembers). Haha.

He is like the perfect guy to bring out to show your friends and parents and my day would be just perfect by just bumping into him at the lift landing, admiring him … even aunty Tan realises that I had this crush on him. hahahaha.

He has motivated me to study hard, get into a JC and coincidentally, he was my senior (though many batches before me).

The “mysterious” air about him is no more, and I am just happy that I know this fella as a “hi-bye” kind of friend. Coz after knowing a person, you realised several things – e.g. no chemistry, he has a different wavelength etc and he is no longer that boyish boy in his JC uniform whose smile is enough to kill me (hahahaha) … …he is no longer that mysterious man.

These are just part of the good memories that you can share again with your childhood friends and laugh over that “I was young once …”
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 9:20 PM, |

0 Comments: