Busy Day, Heartwarming Day

Saturday, March 04, 2006
The guard came in to ask – did anyone order any food?

No, we did not.

A while later, the guard came in – Cecilia, you ordered the food.

Did I? Nope.

Then I remembered. Dearie actually asked for my office address … he did not tell me that he is ordering food for me. He only asked me how many sites does my company have… I thought he was trying to be funny while I was coaching my colleague on her work.

It was a pleasant surprise. The pizza was still warm and it was yummy. It had olives and lots of cheese … my favourite ingredients! =)


Thank you dearie for being so thoughtful. *hugz*



It’s another number crunching day today. I had moved on to stage two of the project.

It seemed strange – when I was doing up the file for the initial periods, it seemed very difficult. But now, it all seems so easy and the task ahead seems more daunting.

I am tired. Work is never ending. Looking back, my previous jobs were all pretty OK. This current job is really challenging. Hope I can walk on and grow stronger…

We are in the midst of month end closing. I really hope I can make it to the healing mass next Wednesday.
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 7:44 AM, |

0 Comments: