Friday, February 24, 2006
Today is a quiet day. My big boss and my ‘act cute, attract attention’ colleague are out of the office on training. *Yea*

I am thankful that I dun have to go for course together with her. I cannot guarantee her safety if left alone with me.

Hmm, looking forward to the weekend:

SATURDAY
I plan to go for a swim in the morning (I’ll try to wake up real early); watch SCV for 5 hours straight; do my work later in the afternoon and attend evening Mass.

SUNDAY
Attend company’s family day; rest at home in the afternoon and meet my ex-colleague for dinner …

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Saw a few passer-bys carrying luggage – I think they are going for holidays.

I told my dearie – hmm, it has been a long while since I take aeroplane... I need a holiday. It has been a while since I boarded a plane. The last one was my trip to Australia and that was after my graduation.

GSP, are you planning for a holiday? Can let me tag along? =)

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 11:58 PM, |

0 Comments: