My weekend

Monday, February 27, 2006

Time flies. Tomorrow is the beginning of another week – another busy week:-
1. there are stacks of payments pending my approval
2. my long over due report that I am suppose to give my boss (and I think I am expected to follow it through)
3. handling stupid auditors
4. handling my “act cute” colleague (OK, I got to start finding her positive points instead of just focusing on her negative points)

Thank God that I managed to complete all the tasks that I set out to do (which includes reviewing one set of accounts - so it is one less thing i need to do when i go back tomorrow). =)

At today’s family day, I won the best dressed prize *hee* - $20 voucher and a bottle of sparkling juice …(somebody told me that I had won a bottle of wine .. can you imagine my disappointment when that prize turned out to be sparkling juice???)

Also, I met up with my friend for dinner. She’s nice to bring me to Olive Restaurant – the waiters are quite cute and the ambience and food are nice as well.

It is nice talking to her – it is different from talking to my other colleagues (I can’t really explain). Hmmm, it has been almost a year and yet, I still miss working with her.

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 6:37 AM, |

0 Comments: