Bible Study: Lesson II

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Was thinking if I should go for class – see, I am so lazy but I decided to go and I was glad I did.

Father is very detailed in his explanation of the letter of Romans.

Now I know that whenever we read the bible, we need to understand the situation at that time the letters were written and because they were not written in English (but were later translated), the original “flavour” of the passage may be lost in the translation. We need to understand the background.

It is indeed time well spent – growing together in faith with my dearie, my fellow sis-in-Christ (You know who you are … Jia You!)


Lord, continue to strengthen us as we take a small step each day to discover You, Your love for us and Your love for mankind. Thank you Lord for revealing youself to us and for sending your servants to tell us more about you. Thank you for loving us first. I lift up my prayers to you through Jesus Christ, AMEN.
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 6:39 AM, |

0 Comments: