Shepherd's Voice

Monday, March 06, 2006
Today’s Mass is a different mass. Instead of sitting in the Pew and singing along with the choir, I sat with the choir.

Yes, I managed to pull myself out of the bed at 715 in the morning and make my way to church by 845 for the choir practice.

The feeling of singing with the choir feels great.(hmm, just cannot find the right words to describe). Prior to joining them, I was a bit scared about fitting in. I had joined them earlier for practice but later gave the stupid excuse that I cannot be in church earlier as I am staying far away. I suppose they were disappointed with me back then and so I don’t blame them now if they are a bit cynical.

However, I am thankful that one sister actually invited me to sit with her and shared the song sheet with me. It made me feel welcomed. During the choir practice, a few of them actually asked if I would join them permanently. I did not dare to commit. But deep down, it is a ‘yes’ =) I will just let my Lord guide me along.

Thank you Father for giving me this gift to sing, dance and to play the organ as a way of worshipping you. It has been an enjoyable morning. Though I was tired and stressed with work, you have taken it all away while I was singing my praises to you. Thank you Lord. I lift up all my prayers and thanksgiving to you through Jesus Christ. AMEN.

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 5:54 AM, |

0 Comments: