God - My Lord, My Saviour ...

Saturday, April 08, 2006
Easter is a busy period – lots to prepare especially when all the songs are new, coupled with busy work schedules (yea, it is my quarterly closing), my rusty skills and unfavourable situation at home that doesn’t allow me to practice openly. Also, things/plans are always changing.

However, thankfully, with God’s grace, I feel peace within me as I know He will deliver me through this. I just need to pray, be patient and do whatever I need to do.

With God’s grace, I am able to slip in a few practices whenever my folks are not around or when they are asleep. I can play with my ear phones on. For some reason, they are afraid (?) that all these hymns would ‘brainwash’ them.

I can only depend on God for the strength, and wisdom to pull through this ‘mad’ period.


SOLI DEO GLORIA …..
psalm27:1
The Lord is my light and my salvation ... whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life .. of whom shall I be afraid?
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 1:32 AM, |

0 Comments: