My Journey of Faith

Monday, April 10, 2006
Joining a ministry has taught me to rely on God for strength, courage and wisdom.

I am no expert in fixing chords to a tune but somehow, I managed to do it for Credo (with the help from Holy Spirit of course!) What happened was that I tried to fill up the chords for the first page of the Credo but I just seem not to get it right. So I thought by SMS-ing my friend, she would help me – she’s an expert at listening and knowing the correct tune. I didn really ask her to help but just told her that I find it difficult.

The morning went by – no reply … then afternoon, still no reply … not wanting to pull the whole choir down, I prayed really hard – prayed that God will send forth Holy Spirit to help me…

Thankfully, God created a chance for me to figure out the chords and I finished it (about 6 – 7 pages) in a short while … Thank you GOD!!!
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 5:58 AM, |

0 Comments: