Friday, April 21, 2006
We had our sharing on the Easter experience. It is good to hear that I am not the only one facing the same struggles. Each of us has our own struggles, and sins to battle with but we take heart that as long as we keep our focus on God – hang onto His every words – we will grow closer to Him.

Fellowship is very important. Open sharing is important.

I wanted to go home instead of attending the class as I was in Woodlands very early and walking up and down the shopping mall made me very tired. Somehow, a strength pulled me to attend the class. At the end of the session, I am glad that I went. The session had taken away my tiredness and had sort of renewed me.

Thank you Lord for sending to me all your wonderful servants. Help me to walk closer to you and help me to stay focus on you and your heavenly kingdom as I am approaching my own baptism. Let me not be tempted and deliver me from evil.

Lord, protect my friends who are in this journey as well. Protect us from all the “weeds” that are attempting to weaken our faith in you by sending out controversial messages about you for their own personal gain. Lord, help us to carry our own cross and walk with you just the way you want us to be. Though we may fall during the journey, just like Christ had fallen three times on to the hard ground, Lord, grant us to strength to pick ourselves up and continue on the journey.

I offer up my prayers to you through Jesus Christ my Saviour. Amen.
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 5:29 PM, |

0 Comments: