Holy Thursday

Monday, April 17, 2006
Thursday – went to church in a dazed.

Supposed to play for the Mass but there was a change of plan as Father decided that there should be no music throughout the Mass. Thank God for He knows it would be impossible for me to reach church by 7pm.

Was rushing out report for the quarterly reporting and by the time I reached Church, I could not join my friends in the front row. The warden directed me to sit in the middle of the Church. Then after the homily, there was washing of feet. I saw my friends being offered and vice versa. So I just sat there, watching the events happening around me. Then V. came up to me. I thought she was going to ask me to sit in front since she saw me. But no, it feels as if she came by specially to look for me. She did not found me there by chance. She led me from my seat and said she wanted to wash my feet. Well, I was surprised – cos the Church was very crowded on Thursday and I do not think it is possible to find a familiar face in the sea of people. But somehow, I think God directed her to me.

I can’t remember much of Thursday’s night but I just feel very special and that God loves me…
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 9:13 PM, |

0 Comments: