New look

Friday, August 25, 2006
Yes – a new look!

More colourful.


To perk things up.

Maybe I should learn HTML and do up my own blogskin.

I was talking to my colleague about what we would do if we were not in the accounting profession. Well, what sparked off this discussion was the possibility that he may lose his job in the event of restructuring. (I might be affected as well).

Well, this is not the first time he mentioned it to me. When he mentioned it to me a few months ago, I thought he was just joking and that he was tired of his current job.

Anyway, to cut it short, I realised that I was taking things too lightly, thinking that things won’t affect me. Well, I suppose I would see some changes but I did not let the full impact sink in. well, no point worrying as well. Just do my best each day and leave the rest to God…
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 11:45 PM, |

0 Comments: