A Long Week

Saturday, August 12, 2006
Phew ,I have not updated my blog for a long time from 4/8/2006 …

Let’s try to do a recap of what had happened.

4/8/2006

stayed till 9+ on a Friday night to help clear some accounts. There is some turnover and handover of staff and a particular staff of mine was so overwhelmed that she cried.

Being a nice boss – haha – I tried to help her reconcile some numbers while waiting for another girl to give me her report … it just amazed me that some of the girls can do such manual task without looking for an alternative to do things faster. *Faintz …

5/8/2006

went to SK II fair and was hoping to get some nice door gift but they only gave us a cleansing oil – stingy! But ah da was nice enough to buy me breakfast even though I was 45mins late on a Saturday morning =P

settle some printing stuff – gosh, I didn’t know that printing can be so expensive.

6/8/2006
Church organ finally gave up on us. I wanted to go to the doctor and miss Mass but then, I did not inform my friend in advance – so I dragged myself there – hoping that I dun cough throughout the Mass… Somehow, the organ decided to die on me just then *shrug … skipped BOW (second time in a row *argh) as the cough was getting really bad =(

Went home to do our church invitation card after getting the photographs from the bridal studio. I am happy with the results – money well spent! Also, the boss treated us to ice-cream after losing in her bet … yea, she is one funny boss.

Dearie is really creative. He had designed something for our wedding. *grin

7 to 8/8/2006
Work – it is month end closing again.

Went to check out one printer on the 8th. Really no service and no personal touch and he expected us to part with our $$$ just like that ….

9/8/2006
Happy National Day!

Went to back to the first printer. She is really nice and is very patient with us and she knows how to make recommendation.

Looked at my guest list … yea, this is one yucky part of wedding invitation. Of course I want my guests to enjoy the event… hope all goes well.

10 – 11/8/2006

Nothing much. Just doing my work and trying to finish the long overdue budget for my bosses….

Looking forward to my colleague farewell dinner at LingZhi….

12/8/2006

Need to work =(
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 12:30 AM, |

0 Comments: