Coughing ...

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Argh – there’s so much going on at work this week – budgeting to complete, auditors to handle and whatever nonsense that comes along the way.

Top it up, the stupid cough is still not going away… I think I have spent more than $50 just going to the doctor.

My boss just told me that she will take out one of my portfolio once the new accountant comes in *yea … I think it is fair coz I have really no time to look at it. Hopefully this won’t affect my bonus at year end.

Happenings this week:

Monday
~Assumption Mass and choir duty. I was feeling sleepy the entire day but after the Mass, I felt energised

Tuesday
~Food tasting. Folks commented that the food was nice but the hotel gave us expired complimentary car passes. Hope this won’t happen on the actual day

Wednesday
~Spent the day trying to tie numbers… wanted to go back early so that I can go for a walk but work is never ending

Thursday

~Ate 2hours of snake by going to see the doctor for my persistent cough. Came back to office and kena bombed by big boss on my budget numbers as she was trying to understand. I am still trying to balance the balance sheet.

Friday
~TGIF… hope it will go smoothly.

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 9:08 PM, |

0 Comments: