hmm, how?

Monday, August 21, 2006
I was going through the list of guests to invite for my wedding – both church and dinner.

Somehow, it just feels funny. In my list are colleagues – people who shared the same work space but seldom talk coz (i) our work scope don’t cross and hence, not much communication (ii) he is not in the office most of the time.

Should I invite?

I felt that invitation to wedding is a personal event and should only be shared by close friends but what about colleagues? We see one another almost everyday but that is it – no more interaction apart from work. I have no qualms listing down who my friends are and who I want to share the joyous occasion with but what about those that do not fall within the category of friends?

It just feels weird for me to approach them “er, I want to invite you to my wedding (just because we are sharing the same space)”

How???
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 11:02 PM, |

0 Comments: