My Weekend

Monday, September 18, 2006
This retreat was something different.

Firstly, the pace was very fast and it is one of the shortest retreat. Instead of being heavy-going, we were energized throughout the two days.

1. Our room was located on the 4th floor and the room where we did our session was on the 3rd - can you imagine the amount of climbing I have to do ....

2. On the first night, we get to play a game - boy, we all went mad running round one another. In this game, we were all given a candle and we are suppose to keep the light burning while the faciliators (aka the distraction/obstruction) tried to blow our our candle. I guess this is one activity that we all enjoyed. We know who are the protective ones among us. Ha ha ha. Through this game, we realised that our faith is fragile and if we are not careful, the flame may just get blown out by the distraction. Also, we need to help each other to grow in faith as we all tried to light our friends' candles.

3. Art and Craft. There were more than a usual share of arts and crafts that we need to do. I felt as if I have gone back to my childhood. Really good. No stress, just fun fun fun in the midst of reflections.

4. The mood of most of us are HAPPY. In the previous retreats, I would either be bogged with other matters or faced obstruction. But when I attended this retreat, I was really happy. I felt JOY. =)

5. Also, we have come a long way from our first retreat. Our faith level have definitely increased over these period. Praise the Lord. Also, we get to know one another better in this retreat.

6. Oh yes, one last thing, we were told to tell people about Jesus. Wow! What an experience. We were told to do it in busy Orchard Road. Some were interested to know, others just shunned us like we have some germs. Well, I hope the leaflets I gave to the four people will touch them in His time. =)

Hmmm, really a wonderful retreat! Praise the Lord!


My drawing

Any idea what we were suppose to do?


Our dao geis, Our Life, Our Faith


Searching for Light in wilderness?
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 9:42 PM, |

0 Comments: