When all else fail, turn to Jesus

Saturday, September 02, 2006

When things are beyond our human control, it is pointless to try to keep everything in rein by trying to think how to best salvage the situation.

When things keep coming to you non-stop till you feel that you are so swarmed and want to cry, it is pointless trying to salvage the situation.

The best thing is to go away from the messy situation and turn to Jesus. Ask for His comfort, ask for His strength and ask for His guidance.

Thank you Jesus, who never fails to answer my prayers and tends to my needs. Thank you for being such a superb shepherd who takes such good care of His flock. Thank you Lord in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.


Matthew 11: 28 - 30
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 1:10 AM, |

0 Comments: