Something Happened!!!

Saturday, September 23, 2006
Something happened.
on the way back from our shopping with my mum, I shared with her on some funny incidents during our last retreat ... i usually avoid sharing this topic with her as she may turn sensitive.
somehow, this time was different and also, she asked me abt my baptism - when it will be. So I just causally told her that it will be next year. Ok - no violent objection from her so far ... then I asked - would u be coming to witness it? She said - no, for what .... ok, I stopped there ... then I asked her - what about your grandchildren - she said no too ... then I said, oh.. the grandchildren would feel sad....
anyway, i am leaving it to His time... in the past, the topic of baptism wasn't even brought up.
anyway, dearest bros and sises - pls pray for me, OK?
=)
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 1:49 AM, |

0 Comments: