FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS ON JESUS!

Saturday, May 26, 2007
25th Sunday of the Year [A] 2005

The homily from this sunday came back to me ... you know, i had this habit of scribbling down homilies back in 2005 (when I first attended Church) ... then i also used the same book to scribble down notes when i go for my RCIA class. The book is more or less used up but i still have not buy a new book to replace.

That Thursday, I was feeling not very happy - disgruntled maybe.... and during class, while looking for a blank page to fill up my notes, i turned to this page and the homily that i wrote was looking back at me. It is as if God telling me to just do whatever tasks that lie ahead. Focus on Him and not on the noises.

He said ... When two or three are gathered together, I am in their midst.... Father's homily was abt focusing on Jesus

Yes, FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS ... that's what I need to do...

Labels:

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 8:33 AM, |

0 Comments: