Your Way or my way; Your Tots or my tots?

Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Maybe one last post before I retire for the night – human behaviour again.

Humans like to take things for granted, we lack the trust/faith and we rather depend on ourselves. I am guilty of this sometimes (or most time – but I am learning, ok! hahahaha).

We have a wonderful God who just won’t leave and forsake us though we may forsake Him (due to distractions/sins etc.) and if only we humble ourselves and open our big mouth to ask and open our numbed heart to receive, I am sure we can find His answer for us… then there is this part of not liking His answer … coz we humans have our own standards. But our dear Almighty God has already anticipated this sort of nonsense coming from us and in His own loving way; He has told us that “as the heaven is higher than the earth, so are His ways and His thoughts.”


So my dear friends (who are reading my blog) and myself included, we need to really humble ourselves to allow Him to teach us and for ourselves to be taught by Him.
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 2:08 PM, |

0 Comments: