Constipation

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Does constipation bog you?

Severe constipation will cause one to have dark eye circles and may lead to depression (probably because you are constantly worried why the shit is not coming out and how to make it come out.)

I have discovered a way to prevent constipation. It’s hassle-free and no medication is involved.

Each morning, drink 2 glasses of lukewarm water or better still, water with apple vinegar or green lemon (recommended by some books). This will refresh your body and replendish your body with the water it requires.

Before eating your breakfast, eat an orange at abt 8a.m. (I like large ones coz it’s filling). A while later, drink some water. This will give a filling effect and the water, together with the fibre will aid in bowel movement.

Then have your breakfast (or mid-morning snack) at around 9plus or 10plus… Choose what you eat. I just had wholemeal bread with ham and cheese. On other mornings, I would take biscuits (but I scooped away the cream – it’s sinful to let those cream into your body!!!)

And for the entire day, please choose your food carefully. You need to eat in order for your body to function well but choose what you eat. Most importantly, abstain from coffee, tea, soft drinks – coffee and tea actually causes dehydration and soft drinks will make you FAT! Drink lots of water instead.

I have tried the above for a week plus and I realised that I am not so tired, and the bowel movement has improved!


 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 2:14 AM, |

0 Comments: