My Procrastination

Saturday, October 22, 2005

I went for my class last night. The topic was God our Father. We were given a helicopter view of who God is in biblical terms from OT to NT.

It was enlightening.

Definitely time well spent! =)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

There is this thing that I have shoved to the back of my mind. I am like an ostrich who had stuck my head into the ground just because I dun want to think about it. Last night, the topic was brought up again. Spoke to Father about it. He said – join something that you like.

I am being indecisive and giving myself lots of excuses here. There are groups that I can join but it means making effort to go for them. I kept thinking that I am not good for this and not good for that and that there is someone better in the group already. Well, rightfully speaking, this is an incorrect attitude.

Haiz. I can’t even do this little thing for Him and God has so willingly give up His only son for us… I am so ashamed of myself (so much for all these empty talks about being His Light and salt of the earth…)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

OK. I shall not procrastinate. I shall not have so many worldly concerns. My focus is on Him and Him alone. The Lord provides, right? I shall put my trust and faith in Him and join one of the ministries and grow in it!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Lord,
Teach me knowledge and good judgment,
for I believe in your commands.
You are good, and what you do is good; teach me your decrees.
May your unfailing love be my comfort, according to your promise to your servant.
Let your compassion come to me that I may live, for your law is my delight.
I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life.
Save me, for I am yours; I have sought out your precepts.
psalm 119

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 3:01 AM, |

0 Comments: