Disgruntled Woman

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My honeymoon period will be over soon.

My colleague has just tendered and I will be taking over one of her portfolio – CONSOLIDATION.

Hmmm, something new and challenging for me but the Master of this consolidation exercise will be gone by next month. I only have October closing to familiarised myself and ask her questions/guidance.

___________________________________

I am dying to go for a holiday but there seems to be an event going on every other week.

Haiz!
___________________________________________

It’s raining heavily outside. …. How I miss my bed, my lampchop!

____________________________________________

I can only leave office after 7 as there will be an interview for a potential candidate @ 6.30pm. as her company does not allow her to take urgent leave. The staff needs to give at least 3 days advance notice if they want to take leave.

Violation of human rights?

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 7:02 AM, |

0 Comments: