Restless

Sunday, October 23, 2005
my hands are feeling itchy.

i feel like doing some craft work - knitting, dress-making, cross stitching ....

i have bought some fabrics from spotlight earlier ... going to get some tracing paper and maybe start work later (if i am not too lazy).

well, hope this urge to make something for myself won't die out so soon ...

*~*~*~*

Biggest joke - yesterday, in my desparate desire/urgency to catch a lift from my colleague, i had forgot to bring my thumb drive home. it was only when i was near home that i realised that i had left the thumb drive still stuck in my computer ... *DUMBO!* wasted my efforts to print out my report - i can only fill in those numbers on Monday ... so scatterbrained ...
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 9:46 AM, |

2 Comments:

wow my hand itches too...i also bought soe handicraft stuff...will make some souvenirs soon...heehee...Hey didn't know u can make dresses..can each me to make one? take care
haha. i just pop down to spotlight, buy some fabric, and get a pattern.

i was trying to trace out the patterns last night. hope i can start cutting and transferring the patterns to the fabric tonight and maybe a dress by the end of this week... *Ambitious!*