Busy week ......

Saturday, October 22, 2005
This had been a busy week – auditors are here and my right-hand man is down with rashes (virus infection) for the entire week. Me, being new on the job, meant that I have to find out where she filed her documents and how some figures were derived! On top of these, I have my normal work to take care of.

Her absence had resulted in me learning more about the operations. It’s good for me. Busy but satisfying! =)

Another good thing had happened this week – while trying to help my auditors finished their work on time, I had also managed to reconcile some of the monthly figures which had been torturing me for quite a while. I am so thankful! This means that I can have a peaceful weekend.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
While at work, I had the strangest experience. It is the most unlikely place to experience it but I suppose He is everywhere and I shouldn’t be so alarmed. Maybe there is something in store for me but what is it, I still do not know…
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 12:30 PM, |

0 Comments: