Faulty Auto Gear?

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Had my first flare up today.

I know I shouldn’t but is there a better way to let the people know that they should not take their work lightly?

No one bothers if the boss had approved the payment – just blindly put the stack of papers into her room and when it is thrown out, they just assumed that she had signed and another colleague seeing that there was an initial on the documents thought that the boss had signed and was busy looking for the second signatory.

It was only when I wanted to release the documents that I realised that there is only one signatory and the damn documents need to go out today.

Well, no big deal if my payments were delayed.

I am unhappy because

1. Why can’t they do their part?

2. Why must I be the one chasing after the signatories when the administrator just walks around doing nothing?

3. Why must I be the one to chase after them for such things? (they have been in the company for a far longer period of time than me.)

Hai. Keep cool, peace be with me, be humble, be modest … I should really try.

It’s not easy I must say.

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 11:06 PM, |

0 Comments: