Jesus, my light ... the light for the world.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Can’t help but feel that life is really short and it is very unpredictable.

Live it to the fullest.

Do not be angry with your love ones.
Be patient
Be forgiving
Be understanding

Just like the hymn that was sung yesterday, it is true that many are walking in darkness, many are lost and many despair.

But fear not coz Christ is the LIGHT. He gives us comfort and He gives us peace. He is the Lamb sent by Father to take away our sins, burdens and worries.

I am happy that I know Him and I pray that more will be drawn to His light.
_________________________________________________________________________

At the funeral yesterday, my mum was talking to her cousins.

News about me attending a church reached them. They were curious about which group I belong to. (My mum herself is not sure herself). The aunties said that being a Catholic is better as they are less strict (hmm, this is food for thought for ourselves ... ). Anyway, God had provided the chance for my mum to understand my faith by using my aunties to get her curious and since she asked, I was able to share the goodness of my Lord with her. I am sure that this is just the beginning and she will understand. (My aunties had daughters studying @ St. Nic and they themselves were previously from St. Nic)

It is strange how God works things out for me. Thank you Lord.

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 4:11 AM, |

0 Comments: