Theme for today

Thursday, December 01, 2005
Received these smses from my dear sisters-in-Christ this morning….

1. Take the next step into whatever lies ahead without fear or fret for our heavenly father have made plans for us. Follow the guide from Lord Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit!

2.
My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. That is why for Christ’s sake, I delight in weakness, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For I am weak, than I am strong.2 Cor 12:9-10. May His love be your strength.

3. May we all have the courage and strength from the Lord to face the challenges that He has for us. Peace be with you.


See the common theme in the 3 smses?


Lord, thank you so much.
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 12:45 AM, |

0 Comments: