Ugly Scene

Wednesday, January 04, 2006
There was an ugly scene in the office and this colleague is expecting me to take sides.

I refused to say anything and thankfully my boss indicated that what is done cannot be undone and we should just move ahead.

The colleague is still unhappy and sent me a message via the internal messaging system. Again, I refused to take sides and only tell her that the other colleague is trying her best to help in the situation (trying my best to get her to concentrate on the positive aspect rather than the initial display of backside covering by this other colleague).

11111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Can’t help but wonder why people want to work in such a manner. Or is this the real working life? I suppose actions much worse than what I just saw could have happened elsewhere.

I might have been over-sheltered in my previous jobs.

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 1:08 AM, |

0 Comments: