Wow! Wow! Wow!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006
There was a post that I had written on 1/1/2006 but I still have not post it – it’s still sitting in my dear dear’s laptop.

In that post, I wrote about my experience at a healing mass … how powerful prayers can be, and how the testimonials of others touched me.

On the way back, while on the train, I had this vision – a footprint to the left and another to the right and a cross in the middle… I thought I was asking me to join a ministry other than what my friends were in … so I decided to go for LOM… however, due to my schedule, I never did make it to that group gathering.

A brother pointed out that I may need something else … something more Christ-centred. (Thank God for him to help be discern my ‘vision’)

He pointed CFC but later SFC …. I checked out the site a few days ago and the Cross sort of remind me of my ‘vision’. I prayed to God, asking Him to show me His way (ok, I am a numbskull here so I need lots of very OBVIOUS signs :P from people, even from God)

Today, while waiting for my colleagues to pass me some data, I clicked on that link again and this time, I saw the footprints!(OK, FYI, the set of footprints were ther but I did not notice them until today) Wow! Wow! Wow!

Amazing Grace!

Let’s see what’s going to happen next – in His time.
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 2:04 AM, |

0 Comments: