Wedding : Thanksgiving

Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Can you believe it, up to the eve of my big day, dearie and I were still running around trying to settle matters – rehearsals for kiddos, me doing my manicure and the girl just cut my hand accidentally and it couldn’t stop bleeding, table arrangement for table still not finalized etc etc etc.

Dearie didn’t sleep till 4am and we didn’t have proper meal since Friday.
But thankfully, everything went well.

Special thanks to the following people

Father Terence

Our Parents
Our bride and groom party (They worked really hard – for all brides to be – it is good if u get more people to help you out)
God’s Angels – Leon n Brenda, Aurelia n CJ, Gillian, Richard, Anna n Geraldine (she is soooo cute as our flower girl), Cornelia (my sis in law) and her two adorable sons as ring bearer n Page Boy(Joshua n Clement), my two brothers, Clement, Nelson, Stephanie, Josephine, Joanna and her friends, Steven and his AV guys, Veronica, Shepherd’s Voice,

The hotel staff , the make up artist, the driver, the photographer etc
All friends and relatives who turned up for our wedding
Thank you to everyone!
Pete and I are really greatful. =)
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 7:10 AM, |

0 Comments: