Have Faith!

Saturday, December 16, 2006
What you are going to read is what my ex-colleague wrote after I shared with her some of my difficulties ….

Perservere, don't give up.. The "difficult people and situations" you encounter are just God's way of strengthening us.

You must always remember, your love for God and Christ should surpass everything else. If you take your service to God as a way of "giving back" to God what He had given for us... you will be able to accept the challenges easier. Pray and recite the rosary before each lesson - ask the Holy spirit to touch you and guide you in your sharing.

Have faith and I am sure God will see you through whatever obstacles ahead.

Thank you Lord for sending me an angel to tell me that I should continue walking with you …

p.s
We did not talk much during my stay in my previous company. After I left, we did not keep in touch. But last year, I met her at the Novena Family Healing Mass …. This common factor sort of kept us together …
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 1:24 AM, |

0 Comments: