Thank you Lord

Monday, December 11, 2006
My Lord never fails to amaze me and surprise me.

Many things happened to me these days but it is all for the purpose of me being able to see Him clearer.

My doubts, and my unwillingness were all taken away when I begin to trust. Trust and let Him guide me.

This week’s Advent theme is “You will see the splendour of the Lord if you are pure and blameless …”

Splendour of the Lord – yes, He is around us, He is everywhere… There was this video clip that would have been aborted but somehow, with the guidance from the Holy Spirit, we were able to show it as part of Advent activity.

In the video, we get to see God’s creation – from simple sunrise, to clouds, animals, babies and couples… it was just so wonderful. I was touched.

On the way to Church, I looked towards the sky – the clouds – there were all so beautifully formed. I told dearie – look at the clouds. They are so beautiful and they seemed so near us …. it is just like God showing me His wonderful creation. =)

In preparing for Advent, I learnt to let go and offered my help to a fellow brother from another group. I learnt to be not so bothered by what others are doing/not doing but what I do for Him.

During Choir, I learnt to depend on Holy Spirit to guide me in playing parts of the Mass, and when I am singing. It is beautiful when I let Him lead me.

Of course, the story of Nativity teaches me that even though God did not promise me a smooth life, whatever I do for Him, will be worth my every effort coz His rewards is really something money can’t buy …

Of course, I thank Lord for my hubby. He is a wonderful guy (ok, though we sometimes quarrel :P but he cares for me.)

I thank Lord for my wonderful bros and sis-in Christ. I thanked Aurelia for her open sharing. I feel that open sharing is really important if we were to journey in this faith. Through sharing, we are better able to see where we are and how we can ask God to guide us along …

I thanked God for the many blessings that He has so generously given me …

Thank you Lord for answering my prayers, to let me know that you love me and for making me realise that yes Lord, I love you too and if it is Your will that I be baptised, let Your will be done. You are my good Shepherd. Thank you Lord.

+++++++
Dear bros and sises reading my blog … pls pray for me and my fellow bros and sis in RCIA Romans.
+++++++
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 6:39 AM, |

0 Comments: