This year's theme

Monday, December 25, 2006
We had sharing today.

I was thinking hard about what I want to share. I prayed for H.S to guide me …

The prompting came. … I shared

Last year’s I had many promptings from God about His Graces … This year, another theme stood out … that is “To give” …

Throughout this advent, I had been giving:

Giving my time to help out in the Church events.

Giving my time to go for a mission trip to Batam

Giving my time to go for choir practise for a brother’s ordination (due to work commitment, I did not join them at the choir area)

Giving my time to dearie’s family. I believe this strength came from God. In the past, I was a selfish person.

Giving my time to join fellow parishioners to visit a home

And today, the message on the board was that “God gave us His only son …”

Yes, even God is always giving. I should be more generous in giving as well …it is a joy to be able to give to others what i had received from God ....
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 2:32 AM, |

0 Comments: