Thank you Lord

Monday, January 29, 2007
I am so thankful that I was given a day off – to spend time with my mum, to say hi to my grandma.

I went shopping with my mum today – bought “some” CNY clothes and brought her to this bakery shop in HV to try their breads.

Basically I am really thankful to God for His providence. Lots of things that are happening in my life right now are really beyond my control. It is all the workings of my good Lord.

On Sunday, the homily was “do we love God?, Does God love us ….” I feel so blessed that God loves me even though I am not perfect. He knows that we are not perfect and yet, wants us to lean on Him for strength.

During Bow, we shared about how we felt beign rejected or have we rejected anyone.

Well, the sharing was good – I didn’t shared mine coz I felt that what the others had shared applied to me.

Firstly, I had rejected people due to my own judgement, due to my own preference. Father said that if we let the “Me” grow, we will never get to sense God’s love. Well, for a period of time, the “Me” got the better of me. I get grouchy, angry and unhappy. It was only when I begin to let go and lean on God for His strength and love, was I able to feel the joy.

Yes, I am glad that I have such a good support from BOW and fellow sises and brothers around to offer a listening ear. The love from God and the love of God is enough to keep me going. Thank you Lord.

Lord, I pray that more people will come to know of your goodness and may they open their hearts to know of your goodness. Lord, thank you for calling us out from our darkness and guiding us to walk in your light. Lord, continue to strengthen us and may your word nourish us as we continue our journey of faith. Lord, for my friend who is recovering from her operation, please watch over her. Lord, for my friends who are recovering from heart breaks, please help them to lean on you for you will give them the strength to love others. Lord, for my friend who is unhappy because of office politics/work situation, Lord, please watch over her and may she lift up her problems to your care. Thank you Lord, Amen.
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 11:15 PM, |

0 Comments: