A New Year

Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Wow. 2006 is over and I am in 2007 already!

2006
Work – a challenging year for me.
Family – gotten married, moving on to the next phase of my life
Faith – still walking on …
Health – not so good

2007
Work – more challenges ahead.I hope I will be more focused and be more mature when handling difficult/selfish/fakey people.
Family – Lord, grant me the graces to be a patient and kind person
Faith – my baptism, a closer walk with Christ, doing something for the Church
Health – good health to – me, my family, hubby and friends … baby? Erm, not for me to decide but Him. =). Start exercising again ... I have unknowingly took a year off exercising =P

Thank you Lord for a good year – for the blessings that You have so generously showered on me and my family. Thank you Lord for giving me so many good friends who are always encouraging me whenever I am down, for listening to me and offering me good/sound advice.


 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 8:38 PM, |

0 Comments: