Am I ready?

Friday, February 16, 2007
Some people are just looking forward to their big day

Some people just did not feel right and had dropped off from their journey

For me, I have been thinking about it – am I really ready for it? There are times when I get angry and feel really like closing my eyes to the issues around me. There are times when close family members asked why am I being so nice to others, even though they are ‘undeserving’…

Well, I realised that to choose to walk on this path would mean that I am not in sync with the world coz the values that I have would be not of the world.

Am I up to the challenge?

No. I am not up to the challenge on my own effort. But God will give me His graces and carry me through as long as I allow Him to do it.

Soli Deo Gloria ….

Labels:

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 12:20 PM, |

0 Comments: