Things I learnt today ...

Sunday, February 04, 2007
Be quick to listen, slow to judge.

Be quick to love, slow to anger …

You cannot change a person for who he or she is, but to accept them for this is how they were created

God did not choose who to love as He loves every one of His creation and hence you should not choose who to love….

There are many things in life which may not have an answer to … but just keep on walking with God – He will guide you

It is easy not to love – but choosing not to love would mean that my life would be empty

It is not easy to be a Christian but life would be really terrible without God …

The journey may be hard, difficult, calling me to make scarifices at times – but God will be with me all the time

Walk on with Jesus, He’s a living faith

God is telling me so loudly, through so many people and so many things/events that He is walking with me all this time and I should cling on tightly to Him.

Thank you Lord for your blessings and graces. Help me to glorify Your name in whatever I do. Teach me to love as you have loved me. Teach me to love those who are difficult for me to love. Help me to be understanding and help me to love in Your way. Thank you Lord, Amen.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

These are what I had learnt from today’s sharing. I do not know if what I had share is applicable to the topic but somehow, I guess the Holy Spirit directed me to this thorn that has been bothering me for quite a while.

I pray that Lord will see me through this and may this trial make me a better person.
p.s i felt really light after the sharing. do keep me in your prayers that i be less self centred and more life-giving

Labels:

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 11:46 PM, |

0 Comments: