Struggle

Wednesday, February 15, 2006
A few nights ago, I had a dream. I dreamt that I scolded my colleague for not paying attention while I was trying to get some information from them. They side-tracked from my question and talked about some other matters.

After the scolding, I felt guilty – guilty because I had let my temper taken control of me. Guilty because the incident seems like a small thing and there is no cause for the shouting.

The next day, I told my colleague about it. I shared with her that maybe it is God’s way of telling me that I should be patient and kind to my colleagues. Shouting and screaming will not resolve any problem. It is only a way for the devil to get us to behave in an ugly manner – which of course makes him happy. It is a sign from God that I should always turn to Him and seek His peace and not let anger take control of me because what comes after anger is a yucky feeling.

It is not easy to do but I seek God’s help. I must remind myself – before I opened my mouth to comment, I better say my piece to Father first.

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 1:01 AM, |

0 Comments: