Today's Mass

Monday, February 20, 2006
Another interesting and inspiring session today during Mass.
My Lord is a forgiving God and we should all be like Him. In forgiving someone, we may even heal someone.

Looking back at my journey of faith, I had come quite a way. During today’s announcement, they announced that faciliators were needed for the next process. I thought to myself, thank God for giving me the courage to come forth in my current process else I would not know what would have become of me if I did not dare to make the first step forward.

There are also many instances of God showering His love on each of us

The Lord is ever ready to bring us healing of soul, body and mind. However, as humans, we are prone to sin and this sin will paralyse and prevent one from allowing Jesus to heal you. For me, I suppose it is laziness - laziness to read the bible, laziness to spend time in prayers with Him, and laziness to serve Him.

I saw how serving the Lord had helped my friends – they are happier and though it is not easy to serve Him, the Lord will provide them with the means. Even for myself, coming for the process has helped me tremendously.
Before the start of the Mass, my friend shared something with me. And for some reason, I felt the desire to help her out. I do not know how this will turn out but I can only pray to God for His guidance.
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 1:49 AM, |

0 Comments: