Knock knock. Are you calling me?

Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Is the Lord calling me?

During Mass on Sunday, a friend shared her situation with me when I complimented that she played very well.

Without second thought, the thought of volunteering my help to her group came to my mind. I do not know why.

Later in the day, dearie mentioned about me joining them. He said there was a look on my face while I was watching them.

I prayed, mustered up enough courage to volunteer my help. I do not know why I did that. Maybe it is the Lord calling me…

Pray for me. Let me walk in faith and let Him guide me to whatever He has in store for me ahead.
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 7:04 AM, |

1 Comments:

  At February 21, 2006 6:22 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Yo :P

Need more hints .........lol

Just wanted to share a note, I was writing an email to a friend/partner on some concepts , as I started the yahoo radio was playing "Right Here" by Staind ...... at the end of my long email the radio played " I'm Still Here" by Vertical Horizon .... really snapped me !

Is HE saying HE is with me/us on this concept?

Knock Knock. Are you telling me something ?

Love and Peace

Francis