Sharing

Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Human beings are strange – when plagued by problems, they tend to look for all sorts of solutions instead of leaving it to God.

Is it because they are not aware of His presence, His love or do they simply choose the easier way out, believing in what they want to believe, living a life that is easier to follow…

Anyway, I’ll continue to keep them in my prayers that their hearts will be opened to let God come into their lives, to experience His love.
~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*
Over these months, I have come to terms that one way of reaching out to them is not to enforce the teachings to them but instead, pray for them and offer them advice when they ask and to inspire them by living by example. Actions speak louder than words.
My mum asked - did you pray for your grandma about her problem? Of course I did but I also told her gently that one needs to be opened to experience His healing. Well, let's continue to pray for them - my mum, grandma and dad.
Praise the Lord for giving me chances to share my faith with them. Amen.
 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 7:03 AM, |

0 Comments: