Soli Deo Gloria

Saturday, October 28, 2006
I have not blogged for a while – not because I didn’t want to blog. It is because I have nothing to share coz I had taken leave from God for a while. Even my post about my recent batam trip can’t get posted coz I encountered problem with blogger last week. God’s will perhaps.


However, I started praying again and I want to share my testimonial today.

Work – there has been no free time since dunno when. New things keep coming in even before I can finish the current ones. Well, maybe it is due to my ineffectiveness….

Last night, I missed my RCIA as I have things to complete as I want to attend today’s rosary session. Anyway before going to bed, I went through what I need to do – the list is overwhelming and there is NO WAY that I can complete all the tasks in a day. So I asked God for help. (Strange how humans always turn to Him only when we cannot cope).

Anyway, I said my prayers and went to sleep and I woke up feeling great peace. At work, God began to work in His own ways for me. The auditors did not bother me today as much even though I still owe them some schedules that they were chasing me the day before.

Also, supposed to do up some charts for my boss as there will be an internal audit coming up. In the end, she told me to pass her what I have on hand and she will work out the rest.

Lastly, I was given angels who helped me to extract a list of reports to furnish to our internal auditor (for an internal audit of another scope). Even this internal auditor said that I can give him the information on a piecemeal basis.

Thank God for clearing the way for me.

Up next is my search for god parent(s). Father T. meant well and he really wants our journey to be fruitful and I understand where he is coming from but out of 4 I asked till today, there is not yet a “Yes”. But I believe God is guiding me.

One of the facilitators smsed me say maybe I can ask for prayers request – that is a sign from God through her. She suggested starting from my choir friends – so I did. I asked them to pray for me and that the Holy Spirit will guide me to my godparent if it is His will that I be baptized this coming Easter.

Hmmm, I guess I should be patient.

Today, a sister shared that we should do things according to His will rather than with our own personal objective in mind. Maybe I should really go forth to enjoy the community bonding and put the search on godparent(s) as secondary.

Thank you God for guiding me.
Lastly, I just want to share that God is really my inspiration for this blog. Without Him, I do not have the inspiration to blog about anything. Praise be to Him. Amen.

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 7:01 AM, |

0 Comments: