Argh! Am I slow or what?

Monday, February 26, 2007
First, my colleague showed me a picture of her "fairyboy". She is so in love with him that she downloaded his pictures as her HP wall paper and would gush at the photo whenever she got tired with work and need a break ... when she showed me the pic, i was like "eh, so ah girl ... i like manly man - e.g Jerry Yen"
Then my journey mate, Miss Fides, likes him too and was going gaga over the show and i was like "sure a not, this guy is so ah girl ... nice meh?"

To my horror, my best friend - she is also gaga over him.... argh - am i getting old? am i getting slow? well, maybe i am not so free like them to be sitting home watching TV... =P hahahaha

anyway, for those interested to check out this cute guy who has captured the attention of my three friends.... check out this link http://www.wretch.cc/blog/wuchun10cool

hmmm, maybe i should try to catch the show on you-tube too

Labels:

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 9:17 PM, |

1 Comments:

Aiya....

I'm not gaga over him leh, just gaga over the character ma. Such a gentle guy where to find in the real world? Can only catch a glimspe of them on tv cos they only happen in story books...

haha... think even if the most handsome guy stand in front of u, u also wont go gaga over him le. Hee hee... cos u married the most perfect guy for u le ma.