My first reunion dinner as Mrs Kwee

Monday, February 19, 2007
I went through many emotions this week.

Moving house, planning for a steam boat cum bbq.

In a way, the idea of a steamboat cum bbq was meant for two families to share but somehow, one family decided not to come but we still decided to go ahead with the plan, in the hope of bringing the family members closer.

In the process, we complained, wondering why we just didn call the entire thing off, wondering that “wa, so this is married life…”

Despite complaining, we persevere on.

I was afraid that something might screwed up on the actual day - like what if there is rain? what if we did not prepare enough food? what if the food are not to my guests liking?

I lifted the entire event to my Lord.

He cleared the path for me and miraciously, He sent His helpers to us and we managed to have a “proper” reunion dinner – steamboat cum bbq.

Thank you Father

Labels:

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 11:36 PM, |

0 Comments: