*Whistling away*

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Yipee! Finally finished what I was supposed to do (yes, I am in the office today.) I have never been so hardworking in my previous jobs …

Things I like about my job:-

Understanding boss – yes! She is the most understanding boss I’ve had so far. She knows her work and is interested in guiding me.

Culture – it is interesting to see how people work here, the way they make decisions – crisp and sharp (no ding donging!) and people replies emails (so things actually get done)

Challenging tasks – I like the challenges (but pls spare me the most difficult ones .. my grey cells are limited in processing them *hahaha*), learning new things


Things I dun like:-
Uncooperative People.
Some people are just plain uncooperative and scady cats in front of Authority. They totally do not understand the meaning of teamwork and how to be a team player. I had to call a meeting for all (during the meeting, it was as if the whole world has done injustice to him. he only talked nicely to all of us when my BIG boss came in) to meet and discuss certain workflow (all because of this uncooperative player), I took the pains to do up a memo and this fella refused to reply – whether agreeable or not! And currently, because of the attitude, there is some bottle neck along the chain of workflow. I’ve done my part – I’m going to wait and see what happens at the end of the month.

Seasonal – some days I can be very free, some days, I eat and sleep with my work – can’t we have more balance here?? Looking at the upcoming schedule, October is going to be a really break neck period…. Better play more first before I got to even come back on Sunday …


Well, I guess, there is bound to be some people illustrated above everywhere. Like my previous job, there is this young punk who is a pain in everyone’s neck (till now, I even had nightmares abt him) *scary*

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 5:55 AM, |

0 Comments: