Peace of Jesus

Thursday, January 12, 2006
The Peace of our Lord

His Peace keeps me from harm, from frustration, from anger and from disappointment.

His Peace gives me JOYlots and lots of joy (even in the most undesirable situation).


With His Joy, all other things seem immaterial.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He knows me inside and out. Even without me asking out loud, He answered me.


His answer came to me when I was reading my bible last night (yea, I have decided to pick up the bible to read again. I want to be close to Him).

The last para struck me.

John 4:10-13
10Jesus answered her, "If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water."
11"Sir," the woman said, "you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water? 12Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his flocks and herds?"
13Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
Amen to that.

He is the living God. Whoever believes in Him will never hunger and thirst.


Thank you for reminding me Father. =)

 
posted by Francesca Cecilia at 2:02 AM, |

0 Comments: